My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Mixtape "Beggin" on it's way

I'm finishing up a new mixtape. That, coupled with laziness accounts for my lack of blog posts the last couple weeks. To my diligent readers, my apologies. The new mix is call "Beggin." In a week or so I'll have the hard copy. Felipe and I are going to make sure it looks nice. I think felipe might even make a video to go with it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good subject ....

If men could view woman, without their subconscious reliance, that they are physically stronger, then the rest of their misconceptions would diminish or evaporate and level the playing field. Men are lagging in the sensitivity and understanding department. Just look at the other animals on earth and females, by in large, are running the show.

I think your female friend is very insightful ...

August 19, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home