My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back From The Holy Land

Here are some pictures I took in Israel. I got back to LA two days ago but haven't slept well yet, jet lag is a strange thing. I caught hell in the airport leaving Tel Aviv from a security agent. Among more relevant questions, she asked if I was Jewish, if I had a Bar-mitzvah, the name of my congregation, how observant i was... I've never felt so guilty for not believing in god in my life. Going through security/ border crossings is always nerve-racking, this was terrifying. Multiple agents and 30 minutes of questioning later, I was free to go through 3 more security check points. Serious stuff. I'll post more pictures soon.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home