My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Forgotten Lost Taco


I realized today I had forgot to include Lost Taco in my links page. Whoops, sorry Josh. Then it got me thinking. I spend a decent amount of time on this blog exposing the quirky nuances of my friends, yet have neglected to touch on perhaps the most neurotic and noteworthy of them all, ex-roommate, Josh Malmuth. Josh, for starters, is the most widely impersonated guy I know. Everyone has a Josh voice. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..." You know the drill. So much so, Felipe proudly boasts of being the world authority on Josh impersonations. (Look forward to an explanation of this bizarre expertise from Felipe himself in the near future.) Josh owes this honor not only to the unique pitch of his voice, but also to the strict set of standards by which he unapologetically leads his life.

Josh and I lived together in LA for about three months before Josh moved to New York. In those short harmonious months, I was afforded an intimate glance into Josh's world of preferences, tastes and proficiencies. One, being his self-proclaimed sophistication in culinary critique. Dare I say..."foody?" To his credit, Josh introduced me to the city's best carne asada, Phở and taco trucks. The latter of which would be the hardest for Josh to leave. In fact, Josh's taco truck separation anxiety was so profound, it inspired Josh to launch the very popular Lost Taco blog.

"I recently moved from Los Angeles to New York, so this is a fairly emotional issue for me. I can't believe that there aren't any good tacos in this city. It just doesn't seem possible. Somewhere in New York there's a delicious stranded taco, waiting to be found. If you can help, let me know."

-Losttaco.com


Sorry for the negligence Josh.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

pretty sure my josh impression beats all. my felipe is pretty good, too.

July 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Russ Finkelstein said...

wow, you have a felipe impression? I don't know if ive ever seen a felipe impression before.

July 24, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's killer.

July 24, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

i'm working on a pretty strong felipe impression my self.

July 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we should have a felipe-off!

July 24, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

name the time

July 24, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 24, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3:15 pm.

July 24, 2008 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

hu hu hu

July 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home