My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lotus Free


This weekend was the Lotus Festival in Echo Park. It was the 31st annual celebration of the Lotus bloom in Echo Lake. This year however, the Lotus didn't bloom. A no show from the honored guest. What's more, this was the first time in 31 years the Lotus failed to appear. What gives? Maybe we need more Hybrids.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures to share with you. On Friday my camera was lost/stolen at a party in San Diego. I left it on a couch, and no one gave it back. It's a blurry distinction, but either way there are no pictures of no Lotus. I quickly licked my wounds and have decided to spring for another camera. If you have my camera, I have an extra battery and a charger collecting dusk that I'm giving away. Hit me up.

Lotus or no Lotus, attendance was high and the kids had fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i searched hi & low for yr camera, sorry friend. good to see you!

July 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

it's all good, thanks. it was good to see you too, holler when you're up here..

July 15, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home