My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

100th Post!

This is the 100th post on Planet People. Monumental! You've got Independence Day, May Day and now, 100th Post Day... If this were China it'd be called "100th Post of the People." North Korea might call it "The Supreme People's 100th Post." I've gotten a lot of exciting feedback pertaining to this exciting day, though I must admit my surprise when Time Magazine contacted us for a cover feature.


Cool right! China was also generous enough to show us their support with a staged water show.


So beautiful! But I don't know, It's no coincidence the Olympics are coming up, and I think they're trying to butter us up to come out and cover the games. I'm with Spielberg though, there is no excuse for mass-displacement and a less than proactive role in Darfur. Sorry China, we'll be sitting this one out. Olympics or not, 2008 is rounding up to be an exciting year of posts, and we look forward 100 more!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home