My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I've been out of the blog loop now for a few weeks. I posted some pictures from Israel but thats about it. I've been back in LA for a few days and have been wearing shorts and sandals everyday, extending my vacation mindset beyond the parameters of my trip. I heard today on the radio that a Palestinian driving a bulldozer barreled down Jaffa St. in Jerusalem where i was staying a week ago killing 3 people, injuring 40. This is a view of Jaffa St. from the roof of my hostel a few block from where the driver was shot and killed by an off-duty Israeli solder.





Nasty business i'll say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home