My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Arik Einstein - Kshe At Boha




I'm sorry for the You Tube music post. I never watch You Tube videos on people's blogs, however, lets agree that Arik Einstein is a worthy exception. A friend I made in Tel Aviv, Achinoam, showed me a bunch of Israeli pop music on You Tube, and Arik Einstein was one of them. Problem is, no one in the world speaks hebrew except Israelis so their media has a tough time beyond their Hebrew speaking borders. Regardless Arik Einstein along with Shalom Hanoch and a cast of smart, funny Hebrews were making some pretty solid jams. Arik Einstein was also a Comedian. Thanks Achinoam for enlightening us.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home