My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://planetpeoples.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Basement Party in San Diego Tonight!

Tonight! Basement party at 2220 Front St. in Banker's Hill (San Diego). Our friends Lemonade (SF) and Glasser (LA) are playing and members of Lemonade are DJing. I saw them play last night at The Smell in LA and it was spectacular. Must See! No homo.

Margas and Vodka Crans selling for $2 (While supplies last....)
MONEY GOES TO TOURING BANDS!!
Starts at 9pm.

Download a Lemonade song here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

I'm bringing all my homo friends

July 12, 2008 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

sweat my homo friends are coming to

July 12, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home